Adafruit Feather M0 Wi-Fi ATSAMD21 and ATWINC1500 is an all-in-one Arduino-compatible and high-speed, reliable Wi-Fi development board with built-in USB and battery charging. The board features the 48MHz ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor with 3.3V logic. The processor offers 256K of flash, 32K of RAM, and a built-in USB. The built-in USB provides USB-to-Serial program and debug capability.
The FCC-certified ATWINC1500 Wi-Fi module allows designers to connect to the Internet. This 802.11bgn-capable Wi-Fi module has built-in low-power management capabilities, Soft-AP, SSL TSL 1.2 support, and highly reliable performance. Through the ATWINC1500, designers can connect to their own Wi-Fi networks or create their own with "Soft AP" mode, so it becomes its own access point. The module provides fast, reliable packet streaming at up to 12MHz. ATWINC1500 also enables scanning/connecting to networks in just a second or two.
To support portable projects, the board includes a connector for Adafruit 3.7V lithium polymer batteries and built-in battery charging.
- Measures 2.1" x 0.9" x 0.3" (53.65mm x 23mm x 8mm) without headers soldered in.
- Weight: 6.1 grams
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 256KB FLASH, 32KB SRAM, No EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator (AP2112K-3.3) with 600mA peak current output, Wi-Fi can draw 300mA peak during transmit
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I²C, hardware SPI support
- 8 PWM pins
- 10 analog inputs
- 1 analog output
- Built in 200mA lithium polymer battery charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button